WHO ARE YOUR RESIDENTS?
Oakdale residents are adults who have the desire to develop the skills needed to live as independently as possible both at home and in the community. Residents have a wide range of psychiatric, relational, emotional, educational and psychological issues and could include ADHD, depression, anxiety, bipolar disorder, personality disorder, obsessive compulsive behavior or post-traumatic stress. Other issues that residents may struggle with include learning disabilities, developmental disabilities, health maintenance and self-care, nutrition, and management of finances.
WHAT ARE THE ADMISSION CRITERIA?
- Voluntary admission
- Not an imminent danger to self or others
- Not in an active phase of addiction
- Capable of participating in the creation and implementation of an Individual Service Plan
- Family, guardians or friends able and willing to actively participate in the Individual Service Plan
- Able to meet the cost of services and treatment
WHAT IS THE RESIDENT AGE GROUP?
We currently serve individuals ranging in age from 23 to 58.
HOW MANY RESIDENTS CAN OAKDALE ACCOMMODATE?
We can accommodate up to 13 individuals in two separate homes. Men and women are housed separately.
WHAT IS THE AVERAGE LENGTH OF STAY AND HOW LONG CAN ONE REMAIN IN THE PROGRAM?
Length of stay is individualized. Some of our residents have been here since inception and others have utilized our services in a more transitional way.
WHAT IS THE COST?
The annual cost is $35,000.